All our therapists are licensed and follow the systems method of treatment.
Learn the root of the issues between you and your partner and strengthen communication skills so that you can strengthen your relationship.
We help couples work through things like:
- Personality disorders
- Significant psychiatric disorders diagnosed for one or both of the individuals in the couple like Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or other personality disorders
- Abuse (emotional, physical, and/or sexual)
- Continuous arguing and fighting
- Dependency issues (relational, drugs, etc.)
- Military deployment or any other extended time away from the other spouse
The up and coming, blame free method of therapy that can change the way your family interacts with each other by uncovering patterns of interaction.
We work with families struggling with:
- Drug and alcohol dependency issues
- Transitioning into different stages of life (middle school kids to teens for example)
- Intense marital conflict
- Socio-economic status issues like financial changes, moving, etc.
Being a teen is really hard. By creating a safe place to talk, teens are able to open up and sort through their emotions to prepare them to become healthy adults.
We work with teenagers struggling with things like:
- Gender identity
- Eating disorders
- Significant anxiety disorders
- Mood regulation issues
Starting therapy when your child is young can help create positive patterns that will last them into adulthood. We work with kids ages 2 and up on emotional and interactional skills.
We work with children ages 2-13 with specific needs like:
- Conduct disorders
- Anger issues
- Anxiety issues
Before you begin your life journey together, create positive stepping stones for your relationship. Figuring things out before you get married is crucial to martial satisfaction.
We help couples who are planning to get married with:
- Strengthening communication skills
- Building a plan together
- Identifying key components that brought you together and using those to help strengthen your relationship
- Developing stepping stones for major topics like parenting, budgeting, managing in-law’s, etc.
Remember, The First Step is The Hardest
Starting something new can be really scary, so congratulations on taking the first step!
Whether you are here to sort out your emotions, get help with something in which you are struggling, get help for someone you love, or just want to understand yourself better, we are so glad you are here.
You are taking the first step in creating an opportunity for yourself, for your family, and ultimately, for the world around you. Take some time to browse through our services because this is a relationship – and for it to be successful, we need to make sure we are the right fit for each other.
We know that your happiness is invaluable so create the opportunity to live your best life by contacting us today.
Unsure about what this means?
This means we work with individuals, families, and couples, but that we always view our work through the system around an issue. For example, if as a parent you are concerned about your child’s ADHD, we would diagnose and create a treatment plan around helping your family better adapt to this diagnosis.
Click here for a case study to see how we do what we do.
According to AAMFT’s website, people chose LMFT’s to help them because of the brief, solution-focused treatment they provide. Check out their website for some pretty interesting statistics including:
“Marital and family therapy requires LESS time (only 9 to 12 sessions on average) than the typical individual treatment to see results.”