Have you and your partner been fighting a lot? Maybe you have doubts about whether or not you can navigate the challenges you face as a couple by yourselves and think that having a third party perspective may help. Has the idea of divorcing crossed your mind or have you talked about it with your partner?
If you still want the relationship that you are in but do not know where to turn, I can help. I have experience helping couples navigate through the destructive patterns they have created in order to create new more positive patterns of interaction.
Common Presenting Symptoms:
- Fighting a lot
- One or more of your children are acting out
- Child with a mental health issue
- One or both partners having mental health issues
- Parents going through life stage changes (i.e. child is becoming a teenager)
- Verbal, physical, sexual, or emotional abuse